1） About accommodations
- What time is your Check-in and Check-out time?
- Check in is from 13:00. Check out is by 12:00.
- What Credit Cards are accepted?
- We accept Visa, Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, and UnionPay cards.
- How much the cancellation charge?
- The cancellation charge is 20% of the room charge up to the day before the reservation, or 80% on the day of the reservation. In case of non-arrival without prior notice, 100% of the room charge is due.
- Are smoking rooms available?
- Yes, smoking is permitted in some guest rooms. Please request a smoking room when making the reservation.
- Do you have Internet access in rooms?
- Yes. High-speed WiFi and LAN connections available for no extra charge.
- Do you have the Regency Club Floor?
- Yes. Club members are invited to use the exclusive concierge service and lounge, and enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea, and cocktail hour on the Club Floor.
- What complimentary amenities are included?
- Guest rooms are provided with toothbrush sets, razors, cotton swabs, shower caps, cotton pads, soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, body soap, slippers and hair brush.
- What other equipment is available for rental at no charge?
- Iron, trouser press, hair brush dryer, blanket, medical thermometer, nail clipper, wheelchair, crib, transformer, buckwheat chaff pillow, cold compress, child’s auxiliary toilet seat, child’s step, bed guard, Blu-ray player, DVD player, CD/MD player, phone charger, air freshener
- Are there safety boxes in the rooms?
- Yes. A safe is provided in each Deluxe Double, Deluxe Twin, and Suite room. For other room types, inquire at Frontdesk.
- Is room service available?
- Yes. It is available daily from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Can you keep my luggage before check in time or after check out?
- Yes. The Frontdesk can hold your bags before check in and after check out.
- May I send my luggage in advance of my stay?
- Yes. Guests may send luggage on a prepaid basis, labeled with the name and stay date.
Only prepaid deliveries will be accepted.
BACK TO TOP
2) About facilities
- Parking Garage
- ¥1,500 per day for hotel guests (¥200 per 30 minutes for non-guests).
Guests may leave and enter the garage freely throughout each day of stay. Although reservations are not taken, hotel guests have priority for parking spaces.Vehicle height limit: 2.2 m
- Do you have a fitness gym or sport facilities in the hotel?
- No, we don't.
BACK TO TOP
3） About location
- How far is the hotel from Hakata Station?
- 7 minutes from the Chikushi Entrance of Hakata Station to the Hyatt Regency Fukuoka.
- How far is the hotel from Fukuoka Airport?
- 5 minutes by subway from the airport to Hakata Station, and 7 minutes on foot from Hakata Station to the Hyatt Regency Fukuoka.
In daytime traffic, a taxi to the hotel takes about 15 minutes from the domestic terminal, or 10 minutes from the international terminal.
We are the closest hotel to Fukuoka Airport.
- Are there any convenience stores nearby?
- Yes. Three 24-hour convenience stores are reachable on foot in one to three minutes.
BACK TO TOP
- Are there any special services for breakfast for food allergy sufferers?
- Yes. Please state your request five days before arrival. (Some special items may not be suppliable.)
- Which airline mileage points do I earn from the stay?
- For Gold Point members, points are available on an exclusive basis, rather than in combination with other reward programs.
* Either Gold Point or a mileage point program must be selected.
The Hyatt Regency is affiliated with the reward programs of 27 worldwide airlines, including the Japanese carriers ANA and JAL (as of June 2015).
* Please inquire about the participating airlines and their mileage points.
* The mileage points vary for each airline.
- Do you provide car rental arrangement services?
- Yes. The Hyatt Regency can reserve cars from nearby agencies. This service includes a 20% discount from Toyota Rent a Car, and reimbursement for the taxi to the pickup location (receipt required).
BACK TO TOP